For more information about the Silver Lake Association, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:Silver Lake Association P.O. Box 82 Harrisville, NH 03450
The purposes for which the Silver Lake Association is organized are as follows:
- To promote good lake management and the general welfare of property ownership in the area of Silver Lake in the Towns of Harrisville and Nelson, New Hampshire.
- To disseminate information which will tend to improve the policies and operation of the organization.
- To disseminate information regarding governmental and technical developments of important to the lake.
- To serve as the voice of the membership in matters under consideration by federal, state and local authorities and other agencies.
- To promote and represent the Association in the development of research and standards for lake management.
- To seek enforcement of laws which afect lakes and watersheds.
- To promote the welfare of lake and watershed management interests in any other ways which may be deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.